Software - UltraUXThemePatcher
Many people know from experience, that the Windows design is nice, but sooner or later it will become boring and you wish to have a different design. And here is the problem, because to use 3. Party themes you have to modify some system files, which is not everybody's thing, or buy expensive software.
All this has now an end because the UltraUXThemePatcher for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (for 32bit and 64bit version) can do this automatically for you. Fast, free and without problems, because if your version should not be supported, the tool will recognize this and changes nothing. Do you want to support and improve the tool, you can mail me your uxtheme.dll and maybe in the next version of this it is supported.
I am interested in any kind of feedback!
- unproblematic installation
- fast, easy and free
- Modification of the own system files
- check the files for compatibility during the installation
- backup from the original system files
- rebuilding of the original system files through un-installation
- silent installation with parameter /S
- Support for 32bit and 64bit systems of Win XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 and 8 (RTM only)
- Better error handling
- Speed optimization
- UltraUXThemePatcher 2.0 (158836 bytes) 168673 download(s)
- MD5 checksum: 3156c1dfc05cb509aad5cc94a77511ee
- SHA512 checksum: e043ce7e2a84d960632abd9abc56baa8b749cb75951ad655620c660583a9dbcadf0b8d73f5ea83a505cedd41a5ce2ffe760375836844fac2ec85d3d1897a07d0